Caregivers Support Centre
For those needing to share their pain, worries and difficulties in a serene atmosphere of mutual listening, respect and discretion.
Espace Proches is a non-profit organisation created in 2014 that is a member of the Vaud Public-Interest Society. Their mission: to inform, guide and support close family and caregivers in the canton of Vaud.
A caring space where listening is at the heart of all concerns
Discussions, reflections and suggestions received during interviews or group meetings are a great help to guide caregivers in their task.
NOW* wished to convey this notion in the new identity of Espace Proches to make sure it was perfectly aligned with their values: listening, a professional approach, humanity and partnership.
A logo that opens quotation marks to give voice…
- Quotations marks that show the importance of communication, listening and sharing.
- A soft, warm red colour that is not “gendered” and opens the door to all.
- Inform – guide – support: the three main words that guide the mission of Espace Proches.
An atmosphere that encourages people to join Espace Proches
Whether it is in a young girl’s gaze or that of a counsellor, one senses the warm bond that comforts caregivers. To reinforce that warmth, we processed the images of the identity with a red filter that is identical to the logo’s. That nuance is repeated across all the communication materials.
- the new graphic identity with the logo
- the website
- the signage for the premises
- the presentation flyers
- the institutional stationary
- the hotline campaign